Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SHE SAYS: Why It's Probably Okay For Me to Have a Crush, But Not You

I'll start this off by saying that Michael is a procrastinator.  He says he's on board with this whole blogging thing with me, but he has yet to write anything.  So I'll have to goad him into it.

___

So today, he announces on Facebook that, "in the way my wife loves Jon Stewart and jimmy smits,"  he has a thing for the weather girl on - I don't know what channel (does it matter?).  Not that I'm surprised.  She's a blond little number who wears figure-hugging, short black dresses (what is up with the way female news anchors dress these days, anyway?  I'd like to think that I'm at least somewhat hip, but jeez, they look like they're going clubbing or something half the time . . .).  I'm sure she's considered hot by any number of women's husbands.


Let me just explain the difference between my crushes and yours, Mikey.  I am attracted to Jon Stewart's intellect and humor, okay?  You, on the other hand, are attracted to Weather Hussy's legs and knockers.  Aren't you?!


This is not okay.  And it is extremely dangerous to announce this when your wife is pregnant with your offspring.


Remember:  a happy wife makes a happy husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to us; it's cheaper than marriage counseling.